Sign in to follow this  
HBChris

Panasport Center Caps

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

I have 14" Panasports with 60mm opening.  I have these two which fit but I assume they are from another make of car.  Anyone recognize these?

image.jpeg

Hi, I have 3 of those I believe in my parts bin. I have not found a fourth and the ears are pretty brittle so only 2 of mine are re-usable. Could send you one if you dont find a solution. Regards, Andrew

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Andrew,  Yours are metal and 60mm?  I assume they are not from a BMW, do you know?  I would love to have two, mine fit snuggly and the other solutions insert from the backside and do not fit snuggly.  Thank you very much for your reply, you can send me a PM.

Chris

double post

Edited by HBChris

I put a set of those on some Panasport 14s that I purchased many years ago. They came off the 14" BMW E30-ish type of bottlecap wheels that were on my '72 when I bought it in '97. I always assumed they were part of the bottlecap wheels. I do recall having to adjust the tabs a very slight amount to get them to fit, but I don't recall whether they were too small or too large. I probably drove the car with those centers for 20 - 30,000 miles with no problems before parking the car a few years ago, i.e., they stayed attached to the wheels that whole time.

Thanks Jerry, I will do some detective work.

Hi,

No, they are plastic and are for a 60mm opening. They fit cosmic mk 1 rims, have the silicon bmw labels on them. Let me dig them out, I can send a picture and you can decide if their interesting. Andrew

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk