1972_Targa

Looking for a source for smaller BMW logo wheel emblems...

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

I dug around a bit online, and can't seem to come up with something that's even remotely close to what I'm after.

I'm looking for BMW logo wheel emblems that are 39 to 40 mm wide. The closest I've seen are around 55 mm.

Thanks in advance. Greatly appreciated...

I believe Walloth&Nesch have them listed as "Badge for hub cap"

A36131181082  3,6 EUR

I'm pretty sure I bought all mine from my local dealership.  About 39-40mm.  They were used for 3 series cars as well.

Paul, thanks but they appear to be 45 mm. I did find 40 mm, but for Alpina only (more stickers than emblems):

https://www.isaydingdong.co.uk/ourshop/prod_2597182-BMW-Alpina-Logo-Chrome-Style-Sticker-40mm-or-50mm.html

Paul, I hope I get to meet you at some point in the near future. I'm moving with my wife next week to Orcas Island, and pretty darn thrilled about it.

John, thanks as well. I'll check out your source, and may give them a ring tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, 1972_Targa said:

Paul, thanks but they appear to be 45 mm.

Hmmm,  I just measured mine and they are 39mm.  Have you tried a BMW dealer?

Yes, it would be fun to meet up.  I drive my car all summer, but haven't been able to socialize as work has me busy 7 days a week.  I am taking the Aug 20-21 weekend off though to go to the Vintage Races at Mission BC.  If you feel energetic and want to get an extra 30% on your dollar, think about coming up.  Cheers.

I just ordered some from 3dcarstickers.com last night. We'll see what they are like in person soon.

You can choose just about any diameter you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, all.

Paul, I wish the 39 mm size came up when I plug in that part number, but all I'm getting are 45s. I'll try calling a dealer.

3 hours ago, jmr_1602 said:

I just ordered some from 3dcarstickers.com last night. We'll see what they are like in person soon.

You can choose just about any diameter you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm probably going to give this a try today as well. Thanks for the info. Love this forum.