RadicalRacing

74 2002 tii for sale

1 post in this topic Last Reply

I bought a couple 2002's in an estate sale.   I am keeping the base 2002 for a resto mod project but selling the 74 tii.    The car has been off the road, stored in the CA desert, for enough years to be out of the DMV's data base.  To get it registered all that is needed is a complete DMV VIN verification filled out by the CHP, the DMV or a VIN inspection station and to pay the current year reg fees.   The car is 99% complete physically missing only the rear window, ignition key and title.   The car has also been hit in the right rear which also buckled the drivers side rear quarter.  I have two original no rust quarter panels that go with the car.  The color is Amazonagren with tan cloth interior.  The tii engine is complete and according to the estate ran when parked.  There was surface rust on the hood and top and serious rust on the panel in the trunk that abuts the rear seat bulkhead.   The spare tire well has rust but no holes.   I have a set of 13" Alpina style wheels also.    No idea what it is worth in its' present condition.  Make me an offer, all I can do is say yes or no.   The car is in Chico, CA.

20160511_185033.jpg

20160511_185111.jpg

20160516_145551.jpg

20160523_162325.jpg