strictlyvanagon

Yakima larger rain gutter rack w/locks/key. W. Mass. $150

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

This Yakima rack looks like it has been used VERY little. No missing pieces/looks showroom! Has 66 inch long crossbars, nice  endcaps, and has the optional 3 inch tall extensions atop the towers/brackets. Yakima still has all these parts available new viewed on yakima.com. This rack was on a VW Vanagon but not often. This is a perfect rack for the owner of both  a 2002 and a VW Vanagon. Has all locks and key. Rack located in Montague Mass. Can travel some to meet with SERIOUS CASH ONLY buyer. PLEASE DO NOT TEXT ME OR E-MAIL ME! Simply CALL Me. 413-813-7927. Also have NEW made in Germany 2002 water pump in original box for $25. Yakima rack priced at $150 firm!!! Would prefer in person sale!-----If this rack was installed on a 2002 one might find a basket that fits underneath the crossbars and still be able to carry kayaks or canoes on top of the crossbars. ----------- Rack available with EVEN longer crossbars with in person sale.--------- 413-813-7927. I have MANY,MANY, Yakima and Thule rain gutter roof racks for sale.---I also have Thule Crossroads 450 rack and Yakima Rail grab racks for sale. LARGE YAKIMA RACK HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!! Other racks AVAILABLE!!!!!

Edited by strictlyvanagon

Yes, still available------Roof Racks both Thule and Yakima. I have MANY rain gutter racks, a Thule crossroads 450 rack, a Yakima Rail grab rack, soon a Thule 1999-2004 VW Jetta sedan/Golf 4 door rack, soon a Thule Camry 1997-2001 rack, and crossbars for my Thule and Yakima racks up to 78 inches.-------- Also have VERY nice Thule locking rack for Honda CRV 2007-2011 with naked roof priced at $160. PLEASE NO TEXTING OR TYPING!!! SIMPLY CALL ME at 413-813-7927-

Edited by strictlyvanagon