Road trip

Blue devils Sest belt restorer problems communicating

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Would anyone happen to know of another 

method of contacting Bluedevil the seatbelt restorationist?

facebook page or website?

Bear in mind that he is not one to sit there and write an endless string of emails to keep someone constantly updated or tech-questions answered (in the off chance this is what is going on).  Al does the seat-belt thing on the side, in his small amount of free time.  Sometimes it getting a response can take a couple days.  He's been great to deal with, and the services he offers are under-priced for the quality of pieces provided.

Good luck.

Edited by AceAndrew

16 hours ago, AceAndrew said:

Bear in mind that he is not one to sit there and write an endless string of emails to keep someone constantly updated or tech-questions answered (in the off chance this is what is going on).  Al does the seat-belt thing on the side, in his small amount of free time.  Sometimes it getting a response can take a couple days.  He's been great to deal with, and the services he offers are under-priced for the quality of pieces provided.

Good luck.

Ace your a little Negative and also Wrong in what you assume my intentions are.     II had no intention of sending him a 

"endless string of emails" or ask him 

"to constantly update" or "ask technical 

questions "

why do you post such a Negative Reply ?

( I had a nice conversation with yesterday 

we had met at the Vintage)

Feeling a touch pessimistic.  Statistically, when someone posts about a vendor in regards to communication issues, it implies that there are perceived problems.

I am genuinely happy to be told I am wrong on this!