• Announcements

• steve k.

Marking as SOLD   11/04/2016

In the "For Sale" post you will se a button "Mark as Sold"  Use that to indicate that the item is no longer available.
Dabliz02

SF Bay Area, Make An Offer On Parts, WILL SHIP NOW!!

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello all !!!

I'm creating this because I have a few parts that I was holding on to since after my restoration and decided that I will not be needing them in the future.  All parts are in ok condition and some may need repairs (if you decide to).  I took many pictures because I don't want to hide anything but I will not be taking more since I think there is enough (PICS AFTER ITEM LIST)  I'm not looking to get a great price off of these items.  I just mainly want to sell them to people who need them and make a couple of bucks doing so.  I do not want to throw any of these items away since I'm pretty sure all of them can be used for one reason or another.  I will update the list as sold as it happens as soon as I can.  Please PM me if interested.  MAKE AN OFFER!!!  I probably would take it even though if it seem very low as long as these parts go to a good home.

Thank you!!

P.S.- Please be patient with me. I'm not on the computer all the time so you may think I'm ignoring your offer or PM, but I'm not.  I will also do my best to make sure I can get back to you ASAP

Item List.

1 Steel Rim 13X5.5 ET 18 SOLD!!!!

4 Turbines 13x5.5 ET 18  SOLD!!!

1 Passenger small triangle window (the hinge in the middle of the glass is broken, I believe you can get a replacement if you drill out the rivets).

2 Back door cards with small insert (push clip holes are slightly torn) SOLD!!!!

1 Stock front sway bar (great condition)

1 Stock rear sway bar (great condition)

1 Vapor canister (one for inside the trunk, not cracked)

1 Heater core with cables, heater valve,  vents, and face plates (never tested, do not know condition of it, looks in ok condition, didnt see any leaks when i took it out) SOLD!!!!

UPDATE!!!!  SINCE I HAVE RECEIVED A LOT OF MESSAGES WHERE PEOPLE NEEDED ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED, I HAVE DECIDED I WILL START TO SHIP OUT ITEMS!!!  AS LONG AS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY SHIPMENT OF COURSE.  I WILL BE HAPPY TO GET YOU A QUOTE ON HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE TO SHIP FROM UPS GROUND, BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT SINCE FINDING THE RIGHT BOX OR MAKING THE RIGHT BOX FOR SOME ITEMS WILL TAKE TIME. 

CIMG4756.JPG

CIMG4760.JPG

CIMG4761.JPG

CIMG4762.JPG

CIMG4773.JPG

CIMG4774.JPG

CIMG4775.JPG

CIMG4776.JPG

Edited by Dabliz02

Due to demand, I have just updated the post to show now I will be able to ship parts if necessary.  As long as you can be patient with me and know that it may take some time then I have no problem doing it so long as these parts go to the right home and not the scrap yard!!!

-Mo

Edited by Dabliz02