• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trade my E30 M3 for a 2002?

Modir93

Hello!

I have been looking for a Roundie 02 for years, and I need to get sell/trade my 1991 M3 to do so. So, if you have always wanted an E30 M3 and have an 02 sitting around + some cash, lets talk! Or if you want to buy my car outright, thats fine too! I just need to move it in order to fund an 02 project:)

Thanks!

*Copy and past from ebay*

Hello! Hope to answer all questions below:

You are looking at one of my two E30 M3s that I own. I bought this from the original owner a few years ago, here in Sunnyvale, CA. I have slowly brought it back to life within the last couple of years. This has been a California, rust free car it's whole life. And still is.

The previous owner owned it since 1992 and rarely garaged it. So when I got it, it needed all rubber replaced as well as a paint job and "newer" interior.
I wanted to build this E30 M3 to be a reliable weekend driver that was not "perfect". I did not want a $10k paint job that I was worried about leaving in a parking lot or leaving outside while I was at a friends house.

The paint was beautifully sprayed by Kings Auto Body in Huntington Beach. All door and window seals were removed and rear turn signals were shaved, euro front bumper was installed. No side markers. No overspray.

The S14 was gone through as far as not opening the head. All the trouble s14 components have been dealt with and boy is she healthy, very reliable.

1991 Diamondschwarz/Black leather
WBSAK0312MAE34404
- One of last 250 to be sold here in US. Very late VIN
- 142k miles
- 2 owners
- clean title no rust no accidents (as far as I know)

All this work done 100 miles ago:
- Bilstein Sports/H&R sports
- Rebuilt stock ZF steering rack, new tie rods
- New control arm bushings
- New Rod bearings, OPG gaskets
- New timing chain/tensioner
- Valve adjustment
- Cluster fully rebuilt
- Rear wheel bearings
- Rear pads and rotors
- Thermostat
- Water pump
- Radiator/ all hoses
- Valve cover gaskets
- Intake gaskets
- Oil separator and associated lines
- ICV lines
- Engine/trans mounts
- Cam seals
- All belts
- Fuel lines
- Timing cover gasket
All of the S14 work was done by Ryan G Motorwerks in Auburn, CA

Other things to mention:
- R134a converted AC blows COLD
- No signs of rust or accident damage anywhere on car
- Kenwood Head unit, all speakers work as they should

Overall the car isn't perfect, but it's a solid driver mechanically and a good eye pleaser. Front bumper doesn't perfectly align, could just need some tweaking on the mounts, the wing started cracking paint due to sitting in the sun for 20 years before being painted, seats are starting to rip. Airbag light is on from removing the steering wheel (tried resetting but no luck!). "Brake lights" illuminate on OBC but all brake lights function 100%. Drivers highbeam does not work (wiring to headlight most likely). Fog lights dont work.

A lot of work has been done to maintain this s14 recently.
The car passed CA smog with amazing colors first try. S14 is healthy and strong.

ALL pics here: http://imgur.com/a/xpMET

Video of walk around and S14 running Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf8LKGvKy8k

Located in Bay Area CA

Asking $42,500 or best reasonable offer (ill tell you right now i will turn down 35k offers)

408-772-1275. Text/Call is how I communicate

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Modir93
Quick wdit.