deschodt

Rota Wheels with good tires

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

I have a set of four 15"x7 Rota Wheels I want to get out of my garage...  Metal lip with gunmetal gray center. The tires on them are 195/50/15 Kuhmos I believe (I can recheck) with *plenty* of thread left. Set of 4. Not willing to deal with Shipping or dismounting... Located in San Rafael, CA - north bay (20 min from the city). Thinking $400 for the lot (4 wheels, 4 tires, 4 hubcaps, 16 nuts). I'm sure you'll let me know if that's inappropriate ! 

I'll let you all debate the correctness of the offset (whatever it is, see pics) and fitment. All I know is I ran them on my 2002 for around 7 years (from new). They fit the car, IMO they also stick out a little with those tires, and a non-rolled fender car might rub if the car is lowered... Rolled fenders, wide fenders, non-lowered, no problem - at least in my experience with my car - I included a pic of them on my car for you to judge. I bought them new from a board vendor back then, as correct wheels... Replaced with smaller E30 steel wheels/tires because I'm tired of the steering effort with my smaller aftermarket steering wheel (with the stock steering wheel it's fine). Pretty wheels, nice condition.... I can take details shots of individual wheels for interested parties. 

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0660.JPG

What you see is what you get, no extra info on my end....  gdeschodt at yahoo dot com. 

Edited by deschodt