69NEWCLASSNH

Anyone in Long Island?

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

I'm interested in buying from seats from a guy in West Hampstead.  Only problem is, he needs them gone by this weekend and I can't make the 8+ hr round trip this weekend.  Anyone open to picking them up and shipping them to me for a bit of cash?

Thanks,

George

Looks like i'll be driving to Long Island this weekend to pick up some e24 rear seats. 

I did this for someone else on the Porsche website. They're expensive to ship. Cost almost the price of the seats.

Wish you the best of luck.

Nick

I'm not too far from there. If you run into issues getting down this weekend, I don't mind picking them up and holding them for a week or two. Just let me know. 

Absolutely not trying to snatch these. Sent the offer before reading your post. Was going tell the whole story but but figured I spare the long story. I wouldn't offer to pick them up for you, which still stands. I'm a firm believer in first come first serve. 

If I were you, I'd think it was shady too. I just try to not live that way and figure it all comes back in the end. Just to solidify things, I'll send another email telling him I'm not interested anyway. Good luck with your trip.