• Announcements

• steve k.

Marking as SOLD   11/04/2016

In the "For Sale" post you will se a button "Mark as Sold"  Use that to indicate that the item is no longer available.
Sign in to follow this  
Gordon

Some serious Patina on this 76 2002

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Not mine, no affiliation, etc...

This car would give the Watkins Glen tii some serious competition for the 02 with the most patina, Wegweiser's tii doesn't come close. I can't even tell what the original color of this 02 is, I'm guessing anthracite gray.  Seller is dreaming by asking 3K for this 02 but in the sellers defense, it does say "or best offer" and the seller will be disappointed when the offers for this 02 come in that they will not be in the neighborhood of 3K. Wow, I didn't know that 76 2002's are worth a mint when restored properly...  In CA, this would be a parts car. On the other hand, it does have a real nice Nardi steering wheel...  This 02 should be a poster child of why you shouldn't drive your 02's in the winter in the salt belt.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/5609980957.html

G-Man

00000_39T0QlMhdYl_1200x900.jpg

I messaged the seller back when he had just posted it to see if he'd sell the steering wheel, and I'd even give him another for the car. He seemed offended I even asked... maybe I should try again. =)