NeueKlasseGuy

2 Bats and a Box

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

We tested the 1800 up at Seattle last weekend. Everything went great right out of the box (trailer). We had only 1 very minor issue- a wire fell off the fuel pump during one session and I was stalled by the side of the track. Very easy fix, and it is now safety wired on.

The car drives very well. It has good power, pretty good brakes, and takes a great set in the corner. It is a bit hard on its front tires. I have to trail brake into the corner to make the car rotate before rolling on the throttle at the apex. If I don't it plows pretty bad and scrubs speed.

While we were testing we took a family photo. That's my old Jagermeister CSL (which now belongs to Jeff Gerken), and Thor Johnson's Schnitzer CSL with Grandpa looking on. I'll post some in-car video in the next few days.

2Bats&aBox.jpg

Edited by NeueKlasseGuy

Good gathering of cars right there, Steve.

But, next time get that 4 door in the foreground!

See ya soon, jim h.

Bravo Steve, job incredibly well done in a miraculously short amount of time.

Please you must give us more pictures to salivate on.

The car is completely obscured by its children.

Sincerely, Peter

Thank you Peter. At your request, here are a couple more shots of the car. We will be racing it this weekend in Portland. Full report and video next week.

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

Thank you Peter. At your request, here are a couple more shots of the car. We will be racing it this weekend in Portland. Full report and video next week.

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg