DealinDave

Official Blunttech Sale Thread

298 posts in this topic Last Reply

On 12/30/2016 at 8:20 PM, jerry said:

it's been a while since i last asked, so i was wondering if the firewall insulation pad is still NLA?

the last one i bought was from a clearance sale from the Garage Mahal several years ago.  i could use another or two

BMW keeps pushing the ETA on these back, so we don't have anything solid. We have a couple on order though, so we will know as soon as they are available again,

On 12/31/2016 at 9:05 AM, austin1600 said:

Hey Dave, can I get a price for a tii warm up regulator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are NLA unfortunately.

Hello, I spoke with Steve earlier today ,but somehow I lost my way.  I am looking into the shift tower kit if one exists. 1983 bmw320i.   Please let me know  my e-mail is benito.navarrete@att.net  . It would great to get a picture of the setup.  Thanks     I have a manual tranny .    Ben

20 hours ago, ben navarrete said:

Hello, I spoke with Steve earlier today ,but somehow I lost my way.  I am looking into the shift tower kit if one exists. 1983 bmw320i.   Please let me know  my e-mail is benito.navarrete@att.net  . It would great to get a picture of the setup.  Thanks     I have a manual tranny .    Ben

Hi Ben, I had Steve send you over an email to your corrected email address. It looks like it went through. Thanks again

(edited)

We're excited to announce that we finalized a deal to become the exclusive dealer for Classic Auto LED tail light kits for the 02. We have 2 sets in stock for the roundie cars and have a few more sets inbound. We hope to start a pre-order soon for square light cars. Due to an increase in material cost, the manufacturer has bumped pricing up to $385 a set. Fortunately we were able to negotiate introductory pricing for $329.50 per set for roundies, and $339.50 for square light cars. PM me here or email sales@blunttech.com to order! 

roundie tail instagrames.jpg

Edited by DealinDave

(edited)

These do not include reverse lights. The manufacturer felt that it wasn't worth the additional labor/materials for the reverse lights. 

Also, just an update on inventory. We have 1 set of the roundie lights available in the first production run as well as 2 square light kits. The first order is expected to arrive within the next few weeks. If you would like to claim one of these, please let us know and we can get you on the list. We will still be getting more after that, but production typically takes 3-4 weeks. We will still honor introductory pricing on pre-orders through February 1st. The kits for round lights are $299.50 and the square light kits are $309.50

Please PM me or email us at sales@blunttech.com to order or if you have any questions.

Edited by DealinDave