DealinDave

Official Blunttech Sale Thread

311 posts / 61732 viewsLast Reply

11 minutes ago, daron said:

Subscribed to what. All I read is call for good prices. Where is the daily special? Or the coupon of the week. Or the coupon code for 15%of this month only.......

I have special pricing for FAQ members running around the clock so every day is a special. Once our website is finished, we will probably offer coupon codes, but until then we found this is the easiest way. A lot of people prefer the personal attention that we provide. If you have an idea for a group buy or something beyond the discounts offered, feel free to post it up and we can try to make it happen. 

On 13/09/2016 at 2:04 AM, DealinDave said:

I have special pricing for FAQ members running around the clock so every day is a special. Once our website is finished, we will probably offer coupon codes, but until then we found this is the easiest way. A lot of people prefer the personal attention that we provide. If you have an idea for a group buy or something beyond the discounts offered, feel free to post it up and we can try to make it happen. 

What's the special price on heater valve repair kit and blower motor?  Thanks.

17 hours ago, darrinm1 said:

Any BBS wheels?  KBA 40179 6Jx13H2ET13 with gold centers?

No sorry. Every so often we will get a set of used wheels in, but only carry new current production wheels right now. Any used wheel sets available will get posted on our social media pages, and I'll post them here as well.