DealinDave

Official Blunttech Sale Thread

289 posts in this topic Last Reply

Dave - Questions on a couple fronts for a '76:

1. I have a sloppy shifter and am wondering about the difference between shifter rebuild kit vs shifter rebuild kit + dssr vs dssr short shift kit.  Thoughts and pricing on those options?

2. Also, I bought a high efficiency radiator from y'all and tried to cut an earlier style lower hose to fit around the AC unit, but am still getting a leak.  Is there a lower hose (radiator to thermostat) for early cars with AC?

Thanks,

Taylor

Hey Dave,

I need to get a few parts for my '74. Was looking at upgrading rear brakes to the 250mm drum kit. I also need to replace the fuel line in the engine bay and should replace the ones going to the evap tank in the trunk. I need a few other misc. things as well. 

TIA for your help. 

2 hours ago, MattJ said:

Hey Dave,

I need to get a few parts for my '74. Was looking at upgrading rear brakes to the 250mm drum kit. I also need to replace the fuel line in the engine bay and should replace the ones going to the evap tank in the trunk. I need a few other misc. things as well. 

TIA for your help. 

Sure thing, just shoot me over a list of what you need and I'll take care of you. Either PM or email to dealindave@blunttech.com 

Thank you!