DealinDave

Official Blunttech Sale Thread

311 posts / 65652 viewsLast Reply

1 hour ago, MildSeven said:

I've bought lots of stuff from Blunt Tech. Always happy :)

Does an trunk emblem exist (and is it still available) with raised lettering for the trunk?

Unfortunately not for the later cars. BMW only has a raised letter roundel for the roundie cars. 

47 minutes ago, skyking96w said:

Subscribed...sent Dave an email.

Replied thanks! I can get you a shipping quote in the AM. 

1 hour ago, MildSeven said:

I guess I never paid attention to the trunk lid on older vs newer.... wouldn't it work on a '76?

square light cars have a larger trunk lid mounted roundel. Early cars use a raised smaller tail pane

l mounted roundel

All PMs and emails replied to. If by some chance I missed you please hit me back. The response we've received from this thread has already been amazing. Definitely keeping me busy, but that certainly isn't a bad problem to have. 

Please feel free to leave any feedback here or if you do that Facebook or Instagram gobbledygook, tag us @blunt_tech or #blunttech.

Thanks again everyone! 

(edited)

We have had such a huge response, we have this thread tacked now! Thank you to everyone who has given us the opportunity to help out. 

We are also finalizing our account with a new brand that may be of interest to FAQ members, which is GTS Classic Car Seats!

From what we have seen, Stefan makes some beautiful retro inspired seats. Whether you're looking for a seat that looks like a factory option, or a wild restomod, he has plenty of customization selections to fit your needs.

GTS SEATS.jpg

Edited by DealinDave

I ordered a few pieces (received them last Friday). I had previously received a quote for (from Blunt) for one of the pieces but never ordered it... it was $7 cheaper during this sale :) I ordered it and I lived happily ever after.

I will prob have more items to order in the near future :)

3 hours ago, MildSeven said:

I ordered a few pieces (received them last Friday). I had previously received a quote for (from Blunt) for one of the pieces but never ordered it... it was $7 cheaper during this sale :) I ordered it and I lived happily ever after.

I will prob have more items to order in the near future :)

That's part of the fun of owning a vintage BMW, you're never truly done :D

Glad I could help out and I'll be here when you need me. Thanks again!

It means they are 'following' this thread.

So are you now!

It happens automatically, if you post in a thread.

You have to unsubscribe, or unfollow, if you do not want to receive email notifications, when there is a new post in the thread.

You can do that by clicking on the FOLLOW box at the top of the page.

... which I will do in just a minute.

(I do shop at Blunttech, but don't need notifications)

hth

Tom