DealinDave

Official Blunttech Sale Thread

315 posts / 70456 viewsLast Reply

1 hour ago, DealinDave said:

Please do whatever you can to occupy his time. Anything to slow down the endless flow of text messages he sends to Steve would be welcome haha.

Prices on the way

Maybe I will see both Steve and Ray at the Spring MidAmerica Fest.  Will see who brings ice cream and coffee.

2 hours ago, jgerock said:

Thanks for the quick response. Please pm me price for both seals.  My fingers hopefully won't be sore from installing another set.  Maybe Ray can assist😊.

Maybe later. Heading to wayzata.

😁

7 minutes ago, Squatch Pads said:

In need of the door brake body strip.  Wanted to check with you before ordering elsewhere.

MFG Part number- BMW

41-21-1-858-285

Yeah we just shipped out a few of those the other day. I'll shoot over pricing asap.

I pm'd about a small list of items yesterday I was hoping you could provide pricing for. Also, are rear 2002 badges different for early and late cars? My car is a 74 and the badge seems to slant up a little on the right.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

On 9/1/2018 at 10:14 PM, Bibm5 said:

I pm'd about a small list of items yesterday I was hoping you could provide pricing for. Also, are rear 2002 badges different for early and late cars? My car is a 74 and the badge seems to slant up a little on the right.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Can you double check to see if it sent? I don't have anything in my inbox from you that I'm seeing.