• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blunttech Specials- Bumpers, conversions, kits oh my!

DealinDave

20 hours ago, que9pi67 said:

Will it mate to Getrag 235 trans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should, but we haven't tested it yet to verify fitment. If you can measure from the bell housing back to the shifter block as shown in the attached pic, that might give us a little better info. 

IMG_4141.JPG

www.blunttech.com

DealinDave@blunttech.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am restoring a carbureted 1973 2002 and am hoping you can help supply the following parts:

- good to great black door cards including the inside door handles and window/vent opening control mechanisms and clips for door panels, all hardware for handles etc

- original door stops and the accompanying pins

- front and rear bumper including all seals, gaskets, rubber molding and nuts and bolts. Stock bumpers that are nice used condition are just fine. Can you get the rubber wraparound bumper trim? I may need one of those only and not the entire rear bumper.

- all the window trim (rubber and chrome inclusive)

- Roundel badges for hood and trunk with clips/grommets

- 2002 badge for rear of car  and grommets

- chrome trim and trim clip/fastener kit

- hood/trunk foam insulation and engine compartment rubber cowl

- get engine compartment firewall sound/heat insulation

- 3 core BMW radiator

- rubber trunk seal

- gas tank seal

- premium black carpet 

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thank you.

Hi,

I recently purchsed the M20 swap mount kit you guys sell and now I'm in need of the actual mounts.

The kit came with a passenger poly mount, and it says to buy a stock or poly driver side mount. I had full poly mounts on my E36 M3 and it was a little too much for me. What would you suggest for the driver side mounts? Rubber or Poly?

And what would you suggest for tranny mounts for the G260 swap as well?

Thank you,

Doug

35 minutes ago, Nicoya02 said:

Hi,

I recently purchsed the M20 swap mount kit you guys sell and now I'm in need of the actual mounts.

The kit came with a passenger poly mount, and it says to buy a stock or poly driver side mount. I had full poly mounts on my E36 M3 and it was a little too much for me. What would you suggest for the driver side mounts? Rubber or Poly?

And what would you suggest for tranny mounts for the G260 swap as well?

Thank you,

Doug

We almost always recommend rubber mounts for the engine unless you're looking for the added stiffness for track use. We carry OE and aftermarket rubber as well as Condor Speed Shop UHMW mounts. For the trans, we recommend the E21 rubber mounts. They're beefier than the stock 02 trans mount and only require opening up the cross member hole slightly. 

5 minutes ago, backeis said:

Hey Dave, what's the different between the two clutch master cylinders you have on the site?

1. https://blunttech.com/products/12926880
  2. https://blunttech.com/products/6879429

Different brands and that is about the only difference. The first one is FAG and the second is FTE. Both are great aftermarket options and we sell both about equally in number. 

• Thanks 1

www.blunttech.com

DealinDave@blunttech.com