WTB: Early Axle Boots

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey thx for reply,

By "being attached" do you mean that they are on the axles?  I'd be willing to disassemble and return axles if you want to keep the axles, or buy the axles with boots outright.  Whatever suits you.  Let me know - thx.  Peyton --  b4clovis@gmail.com  

19 hours ago, 1600 said:

Hey thx for reply,

By "being attached" do you mean that they are on the axles?  I'd be willing to disassemble and return axles if you want to keep the axles, or buy the axles with boots outright.  Whatever suits you.  Let me know - thx.  Peyton --  b4clovis@gmail.com  

I meant they are attached to the rear sub frame and need to be pulled.  If you want to pull them I'd be happy to sell asap....the car is in Costa Mesa.  BTW-I heard the boots are NLA- {the clear ones for the early 1600's.}  Fortunately, I just removed the entire rear sub including long neck diff., so access is easy!  oops- I just realized you only want the boots.   I thought you wanted the half shafts.  I have two early half shafts and I one boot was new and the other may be bad.  Where are you located?  

Edited by Mikepelly
added more info