thehackmechanic

Discount Code for Auto Electrics Book About to Go Away

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey, folks, we just got our first review copies of my new book The Hack Mechanic Guide to European Auto Electrics in stock. Wegweiser has actually agreed to review it for Roundel. God help me.

FYI, as the end of June ship date of the book is nearing, the "FriendOfRob" 35% off discount code that Bentley Publishers is offering if you pre-order the book is about to go away. It will certainly go away once books are actually in stock and shipping, maybe sooner. 

Amazon will be carrying the book, but I have no idea what discount they'll offer. 

ECS Tuning has the book (rather, WILL HAVE the book when it ships at the end of June) at about 25% off, which may make sense if you're also ordering parts from ECS. Similarly with Bavauto.

To be clear, I don't get a cut either way (I wrote this as a Bentley employee, so no royalties); I'm just letting you know that the discount code will expire very shortly, certainly before the end of the month.

Thanks.

--Rob

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/automotive-reference/automotive-reference/hack-mechanic-guide-to-european-automotive-electrical-systems.html

IMG_7404.JPG

1 hour ago, thehackmechanic said:

Wegweiser has actually agreed to review it for Roundel. God help me.

I'll find the review by looking for the scattered chicken feathers, I assume?

$17? Man, you get a better price than I do! (I assume you mean "$17 well saved...")

Uh..yes. Well saved...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk