movieprodw

Monterey 2016

135 posts / 10939 viewsLast Reply

This sounds amazing. Not too far from me either, however I am still on the hunt for a car so this will be a goal for next year. In the meantime, I guess I'll stick with running Laguna Seca in Forza 6 :D

forza.jpg

(edited)

I'll be there tomorrow to have another sweet taste of the track.

4 hours ago, Stuart said:

BMW care package arrived today with some new bling.

20160806_180413.jpg

So I guess you decided to sign up for the Coral.  Nice!!!  

I'll be there for Saturday but I do not plan on bringing down my 2002.  I will be there tomorrow though to have my own fun on the track!!! :D:D:D

96.JPG

70.JPG

Edited by Dabliz02

Guest dq48
(edited)

Please stop by our paddock to say Hi. This is what we are bringing. (not # 97). Leaving Denver for Monterey Sunday.

IMG_1611.JPG

DSCN3563.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

Edited by dq48

Its gonna be a good time driving up! I Had to go to Norcal from Socal to visit my mom in the hospital, so I scoped out hwy 198 to 25 north .....both fabulous driving roads! Unfortunately, I was in the Toyota Tacoma!, This coming thrusday however, it will be my 1600-2 tearing them up! I drove the 198 to 25 

I'll be at the track on Friday.  Where did you say the beer, I mean, campground was with 02 people?

3 hours ago, dang said:

I'll be at the track on Friday.  Where did you say the beer, I mean, campground was with 02 people?

We will be at the Legends of the Autobahn on Friday. Free beer there :)

Our camping spots are 497-499 by turn 10.

4 hours ago, steve k. said:

BTW, a good way to get people together on Saturday.

I will post the actual location to the thread, event, facebook, and twitter once we get to the spot.

keep us updated!  im leaving monday morning from delaware.  

(edited)

It's been 10 years since my last Historics...I'm rethinking leaving zero dark 30 on Friday. Traffic will probably be horrendous, eh?  Maybe I'll leave Thursday and hang out at Laguna.  Then display at Legends in the morning with my brother and The Historics Sat & Sun.  Looking forward to a great time and meeting some FAQers!

Anybody know how much the tickets are for Thursday at Laguna?

EDIT: looks like $30 at the gate for paddock access on Thursday.

Edited by boxy02

Tesoro's interior is getting sorted out! So much to do with such little time left! I'm just grateful Tesoro is home and drivable ....

d9b9d497e0b5c9767d985cb986a65739.jpg

Check out my blog in the blog section! I'll be making updates regularly...

See you all in Monterey!

ps: dog in the pic is a hybrid wolf! Not mine... But a beast next to a beast!

51 minutes ago, 02princessLisa said:

Tesoro's interior is getting sorted out! So much to do with such little time left! I'm just grateful Tesoro is home and drivable .... emoji6.pngb01916d699f5006763d796b4f024d9da.jpg

Check out my blog in the blog section! I'll be making updates regularly... emoji4.png

See you all in Monterey!

Looks good!!!  I will look for you on Saturday and hopefully everyone else at the Coral.  Looks high enough where I won't need a mirror.  Just a flashlight and crawl under to enjoy this beauty :P

There is also talk that I may be going up to Sonoma in September and will let you know about that.

But until then  I'm proud to say I hit most of my marks on Sunday!! :D:D:D:D

13876398_10153923978022153_7539875457164105451_n.jpg

Sounds fun Mo! Always fun to go to bayarea 02 events with fellow 02ers! Let us all know when your event is at Sonoma and we can all cheer for you! Maybe I can get Tesoro on the track??? LOL!

You pretty much can!!  I'm assuming you have the original seat belt set up.  If so you will be ok as long as you have a helmet!!  Mine has a little more rules to pass tech due to all the mods (roll bar, harness, etc.)  But if a car is completely stock then you're good to go!!!  If you decide to get Tesoro out on the track then let me know!! :)