• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW 1971 2002 - 5 speed -Recaros-Panasports etc

EUROCARS

This car was owned by the same BMW enthuast since 1984 !   I recently acquired it from his estate and now it is up for sale.

I specialize in the MERCEDES 190SL 230sl 250sl and 280sl from 1955 -1971 but have owned many other German cars

and in fact drive 2 newer 5 series  BMW's as well as many Porsches as well !   The last time I owned a 2002 was in the mid 1980's

when I owned 4 of them . Two of them  in very nice condition at the time but not as nice as this one is now !!!! this car is currently

at auction on ebay - item # 222105779105    This is a very solid original car with upgrades - 5 speed transmission - Recaro BMW seats

Panasport wheels - front and rear sway bar upgrades - Bilstein shocks -  Car runs and drives very well - was garage kept and never driven in the WINTER!

See ebay auction - will sell to highest bidder -- a great find - I have well over 100 pictures of the car - inside and out - under side - engine etc

A great car for any BMW enthusiast to get

DSCF4047.JPG

DSCF4120.JPG

DSCF4174.JPG

DSCF4197.JPG

DSCF3899.JPG

DSCF4172.JPG

DSCF4084.JPG

Any rust bubbles? On doors or rockers? Any evidence that the rockers have been repaired? Patched with thin overlays, perhaps? It has a lot going for it, as long as it isn't about to "blossom". Any detail photos of the above areas?

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

I actually have over 200 pictures of this car now ! Car will come with original steel wheels -lug nuts -and hubcaps

good OEM radiator - OEM exhaust manifold and shield - oem radio mount? - another sport exhaust - some panels

( I do not know where they go as I am not a 2002 expert ) and a BRA

And yes I many detailed pictures of imperfections I have found - those who have requested photos are aware of them

Item is now at over $14,000  on ebay

DSCF4234.JPG

DSCF4231-1.JPG

DSCF4233.JPG

DSCF4241.JPG

DSCF4245.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

CAR IS BACK UP AT EBAY - BUY NOW $12,750.00

OK auction on ebay hit $14600 and of course the winning bidder "instantparty71" never paid or responded to emails

This is nothing new when trying to sell cars on ebay as many of you may already know .  In fact take a look at the completed auctions for BMW 2002's and you will see the same cars showing sold many times without any real sales !

i do not need this car - I just sold 4 of my Mercedes - 3 actually sold on ebay this last week !  So 3 out of 4 listings actually happening is pretty good on ebay !    The car can be had for $12,750  now - this includes the 40 BMW club magazines and spare tune up parts as well .  The extra parts I got with the car ( shown in this listing above) will be offered to buyer for an additional $250

GOOD LUCK

OK the car is now back up on ebay for the Third time !    This time the winning bidder informed me that they

had found an earlier 2002 on the west coast that was at another online auction and they were going to bid on

it but asked me if I could hold my car for them until Sunday as they would buy mine if they did not win the other car.

So I was a nice guy and said no problem - just pay me $100 if you do not buy my car to cover the relist fee .

Well they said they would so I sent an invoice from PAYPAL and guess what ?  They never paid it ! And they never called

back Sunday night to tell me . So the car is now up for the third time !  And yes I will now sell off all the extra parts - wheels hubcaps etc  . Make me an offer and if it is fair I will sell them without listing them on ebay !

Ok the third time worked - It is now SOLD ! deposit paid and balance on the way !

I will be selling off all the other parts that came with it now on ebay  -- If you see something you want and

want to save 5% off on the ebay price then let me know at eurocars@itis.com and I will be happy to

save us both some money !  Thanks