Beemeup

My 2002 in a Woody Allen series

11 posts / 813 viewsLast Reply

So his production manager contacts me out of the blue and requests to use my '72 2002 for a series they are shooting here in Westchester. It was a short drive, and the pay was great, so what the heck!  The shoot went off without a hitch and the car was treated with the utmost respect. Hopefully the scene stays off the cutting room floor! Look for an Atlantik roundie in the Woody Allen Amazon series if you happen to watch. 

Looks like our cars are gaining popularity.

that... is beyond cool.  keep us posted.  Woody's films have been genius.   

14 hours ago, NYNick said:

Anthony,

Also in Westchester. Sorry to have missed this action.

Nick

Hi Nick! It was filmed at a private home in Briarcliff. Same house as American Gangster. 

Just down Route 100 from me. I'm a new BMW owner, so I'd love to develop some local contacts as my PROJECT Tii is a little over my head!

Nick

(edited)
1 hour ago, NYNick said:

Just down Route 100 from me. I'm a new BMW owner, so I'd love to develop some local contacts as my PROJECT Tii is a little over my head!

Nick

Let's meet at Dunkin Donuts in Yorktown Rt6 next Sunday am for their weekly Cars & Coffee. I'll drive my 911 Turbo, bring one of your Porsche's. A buddy is meeting me there with his new GT4.....we'll swap lies and make friends. 

Edited by Beemeup

On 4/1/2016 at 11:28 AM, Beemeup said:

Let's meet at Dunkin Donuts in Yorktown Rt6 next Sunday am for their weekly Cars & Coffee. I'll drive my 911 Turbo, bring one of your Porsche's. A buddy is meeting me there with his new GT4.....we'll swap lies and make friends. 

Weather looks ugly tonight and light snow in the morning. I'm doubtful for tomorrow.  I'll stay indoors and work on the Tii unless a weather miracle happens.