jgerock

Pictures not showing on latest post

22 posts / 1121 viewsLast Reply

My first post since the upgrade (yes I see there are some WIP areas).  Have there been changes to the way we should post pictures?  I used the standard copy method from PB but nothing shows up.  

5 minutes ago, jgerock said:

My first post since the upgrade (yes I see there are some WIP areas).  Have there been changes to the way we should post pictures?  I used the standard copy method from PB but nothing shows up.  

I don't see any photos on any posts...seen a few where there should be photos, but nada.

The old attachment photos need to be fixed.  The support is working on that.  As for photo bucket,  can you send me screen shots or explain exactly what you are doing.  

1 minute ago, mlytle said:

same problem here.  doing the same thing i have been doing with thousands of other picture posts.   pasting the IMG link from pbucket into the post.

no need for image tags.  just post the "Direct link"

Hmm,  that is strange.  Email share?  I will need to investigate why BB Code is not working. 

If you remove the IMG tags from each end of the shared url,  that should also work. 

Steve K. 

(edited)

changed settings to show direct links in pbucket.  but now this is the only forum i haunt that uses those. would be nice if it supported IMG links.

thanks for the work steve.

Edited by mlytle