48 posts / 4979 viewsLast Reply

Nice job, dasfrogger!!!

Got mine last weekend; just got around to taking some pics last night.

Awesome product; highest quality, great workmanship from the upholsterer; highly recommended!

Fits like a glove. Plus, it comes with its own carry pouch, which as Simeon said above, doubles as a kneeling pad...

Thanks again,

-Bob

apron1.JPG

apron2.JPG

apron3.JPG

On 9/21/2019 at 12:35 AM, mattnahangi said:

Can these still be produced and purchased? I need one!!

they are still available - Pricing has gone up

since this group by (materials are more expensive) - I left a message with my upholstery guy to check pricing and timeline. 

I would be interested.  Thanks.

17 minutes ago, gsshack said:

Interested in 1 each for 2002, e30 & e24.  Thanks

The 2002 and e30 are readily available and will just need to be made - in fact we have an e30 apron in stock.

The e24 will take some more effort as a pattern still needs to be created. I'll take my e24 by later this week and see if he can get something made up. I'll shoot you a PM to coordinate

Thanks!

• Like 1

(edited)

I would be interested in the 2002.  With the two tii projects (My 73 and brother's 72) in the family, don't want to mess up new paint!

Edited by David Layton

(edited)

Thanks to everyone for all the interest - I really appreciate it! I've mentioned this to a few people but wanted to talk about it here too: This is a total passion project for me and I get really excited that folks enjoy these. Since I don't make these myself there is next to no money in it, but it supports a small upholstery shop here in Louisville. The owner is always excited to hear from us and I'm really glad that we can support this small business. A big thank you to everyone who has purchased one of these aprons and from everyone with interest in one.

I'll start a list here so I can keep things on track with shipping/production/etc. These are made to order, so as soon as I get paypal payment I'll get production started.

1. @JWT - Paid / shipped!

2. @gsshack - Paid 2002&e30 / Shipped! . e24 apron in production.

3. @mattnahangi - pending

4. @David Layton - paid/shipped

5. @Half Moon tii- paid/shipped

6. @no1uno - paid/shipped

7. @petroengr- paid / shipped

8. @rockyford77 - paid/shipped

9. @Wcox16 - paid/shipped

I did receive a payment last night - but I don't know which one of you paid - no note on the paypal or message via the FAQ. Please drop me a line so I know who is who.

If anyone else is interested please let me know!

Edited by dasfrogger
updating wait/shipping list

Just poppin' in to say that 2002 ownership should come with the obligation of buying one of these.

Absolutely love mine, and use it all the time when Brunhilde needs repairs. What a great product. 

• Like 2

Update:

Got one apron sent out, and will pick up two more Tomorrow or tuesday (gsshack & Petroengr). I talked to the shop today and he expects to get the others knocked out end of this week.

If anyone is still interested shoot me a PM and we can get you in line for one of these aprons. I've got an e28 apron ready to ship if anyone is in need. 

Thanks!

Jake