yeaseth

2002 Aftermarket springs

14 posts / 992 viewsLast Reply

Price:: 95

Selling a set of aftermarket springs I never used for my 76' 02. Looking to get $95 shipped in the US.  I don't know much about the springs other then them being lower and stiffer then stock. I bought them from "hplug" about 4 months ago, but I never used them. Message me for any questions, thanks 

post-49201-0-95024000-1453082403_thumb.j

Price:: 95

Selling a set of aftermarket springs I never used for my 76' 02. Looking to get $95 shipped in the US.  I don't know much about the springs other then them being lower and stiffer then stock. I bought them from "hplug" about 4 months ago, but I never used them. Message me for any questions, thanks 

i need the front set 

would you sell the front only? If you do how much I am in California san jose area let me know.

this is my second request. you did not answer to first one

I can just send you all 4 for 75 shipped if your in Ca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about $50 since I am going to use only the front and have to just store  the other set

How about $50 since I am going to use only the front and have to just store  the other set

Edited by Behnam

Not shipped. It will cost me the same to send all 4 as it will to send 2. It'll probably cost me 30 bucks just to ship them. You can pick them up for 40 if you'd like. I am 45mins to 1 hour away. Or I can ship them for 75

Not shipped. It will cost me the same to send all 4 as it will to send 2. It'll probably cost me 30 bucks just to ship them. You can pick them up for 40 if you'd like. I am 45mins to 1 hour away. Or I can ship them for 75

you're about 2 hours from me I'll pick them up for $30 tomorrow can we talk on the phone? thanks