Vintagedavid

1974 2002 in Seattle

7 posts / 1607 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Year:: 1974

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

Price:: 500

I just posted my 74 2002 on Craigslist.  I purchased the car with the front end damage.  I thought that I could repair it, but realized that I not only lack the skills, I don't really have the space for such a project.  I pulled the interior and plan to pull the engine/trans/cluster for a future project.  Seems too good to cut up.  Was restored before the accident.  Clean/Clear WA title in my name.  Price lowered to  $500 OBO.

post-42569-0-91857500-1453076099_thumb.j

post-42569-0-67889900-1453076126_thumb.j

post-42569-0-55492300-1453076149_thumb.j

Edited by Vintagedavid

(edited)

Update: Engine / transmission / Driveshaft / shifter removed from car.  New price is $500 for the roller.  There are still a lot of good parts left on this car.  Complete suspension, door handles, trunk lock, ignition - with correct original keys, some aluminum trim, doors, trunk lid, all glass with exception of front windshield, steering wheel, rear lenses.  Clean WA title in my name.  Car is currently at Midnight Motorsports if anyone is interested.

Edited by Vintagedavid