strictlyvanagon

New carpet kit and 3 steering boxes-W. mass

12 posts / 1176 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Price:: 125

Here in Western Mass---Montague---near Greenfield and Amherst Mass. I have an Esty multi piece new unused carpet kit available for $125 CASH ONLY!!! Would prefer not to ship. ------Also have 3 steering boxes for sale. Priced at $150 for all three. or $125 for one. Will take these boxes to a junkyard soon if no action. I have a number of batteries and cats to sell at a yard. Also have about 7-12 Thule and Yakima roof racks for sale. I have three different types. BOTH Thule and Yakima foe OLDER cars with rain gutters and the Thule crossroads 450 OLD style BLACK traditional type. I do NOT like the NEW extra expensive  aluminum 450R    type that has pieces that fall off regularly. ---Go to Western Mass. craigslist to read about my roof racks. I DO NOT READ OR SEND TEXTS NOR DO I HAVE PAY PAL... CALL if interested------start typing if NOT interested!----413-813-7927----------- As I posted a few days ago below I have received payment for my carpet kit and have sent it to South Dakota. --------- My three steering boxes are sale pending.

Edited by strictlyvanagon

A PHONE CALLER in Flordia has first dibs on my carpet kit. The next  PHONE CALLER will get 2nd dibs on my carpet kit if requested. If interested in ANY of my items CALL me!!!!! ---If NOT interested start typing now. As stated above I do NOT read nor send texts!!!! Plus I do NOT have paypal!!!!!!-----413- 813-7927 in western Mass.

My possible buyer down south has lost interest due to the primary color of the carpet--blue with some salt and pepper mixed in. My possible buyer in the midwest now has first dibs but he too might drop out when he learns of the blue color. Anyways my blue carpet kit might be very available soon to whomever. CALL if interested. 413-813-7927. I DO NOT READ OR SEND TEXTS!!!.