strictlyvanagon

NOS OEM 2002 rear muffler and more-W.Mass.

9 posts / 960 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Price:: 175

I have an OLD  OEM---NOT AFTERMARKET-- 2002 muffler made in Germany decades ago by one of BMWs few factory selected manufacturers. This muffler was bought as a spare for a 1976 2002. These mufflers were installed on the cars when BMW made them back in the seventies. My NEVER used muffler weighs about double of the weight of aftermarket units still available today. When I bought this unit I painted it with high temp paint for future use but never used it. I sold my 2002 so now it has to go.  Priced at $175. I HAVE NEVER SENT A TEXT NOR DO I READ THEM!!!! PHONE CALLS ONLY!!!!!--- I DO NOT RESPOND TO----pics---- or------ do you still have item for sale?  I also have a perfect right side---black---never molested 320i front seat available-----( not willing to ship) priced at $100. CASH ONLY IN PERSON. More parts for sale coming soon. CALL 413-813-7927 if interested. I am located in Montague Mass. near Greenfield mass. and Amherst Mass.------------------------UPDATE---- I SHOULD BE GETTING PAYPAL TODAY--------FEB. 2nd.---------------- Muffler manufacturer is-----EBERSPACHER.

Edited by strictlyvanagon

To my southern future buyer of my muffler. Cost of shipping to your zip code is $25. The last two times you have called and left your number I could not record it. Please leave your number s-l-o-w-l-y and clearly so I can write it down. The only good time to call me is at 9 PM Mon- Fri or anytime on weekends. By 9:10 P.M. I should be asleep so I can get up at 4 A.M. --------413-813-7927.