strictlyvanagon

OEM NEW blower motor. W.Mass. $250 plus $12 if shipped.

11 posts / 759 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Price:: 250

I have sold my 1976 2002 and am now selling all my various pasts collection. Bought for my 1976---2002 and never installed I have an OEM from BMW dealer heater blower motor with balanced and attatched fan blades. ----I HAVE NEVER SENT A TEXT NOR DO I READ TEXTS!!!!!!  I DO HOWEVER ANSWER MY PHONE. I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL but still do sell items and send them all over the lower 49 states. Along with leftover BMW 2002 parts I have MANY THULE and Yakima roof racks for sale. I ONLY sell the Thule and Yakima raingutter models along with the THULE crossroads 450 models. I DO NOT SELL THE NEW aluminum Thule models as I DO NOT LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!! ----- I have at least   7  to 12 roofracks for sale at present. Go to craigslist western Mass. for some examples. Back to the blower motor.---- Priced at $250 plus $12 extra if I have to ship it to the lower 49 states. I ship in USPS ---if it fits it ships--- boxes with tracking plus I am easy to reach on the phone. I have 3---THREE--- 2002--- steering boxes. Would prefer to sell them in person!!!!! ---Priced at $150 for all three or pick the best one for $125. Could ship but they are a bit heavy. I am located near Greenfield Mass. near Amherst Mass. in a little town called Montague. Close to Rt. 91. More new and used 2002 items will follow soon. REMEMBER I ONLY SELL TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT AFRAID TO CALL A STRANGER. When we talk on the phone we will not be strangers any more. 413-813-7927 in Montague Mass.

Edited by strictlyvanagon

Wow, apparently the BMW price for these has gone up quite a bit over the last two years (what hasn't!).

I paid about $240 new from max a few years ago after struggling with many other fan blades and working motors, trying to balance and mate them. Now I see it's listed at almost $100 more. It was more than worth it to spend the money to get one that popped in with no need to try to balance or bend fan blades to make it work.

Good luck with sale.

(edited)

Payment is on the way for my new blower motor and new rear sub frame attachment mounts. All 3 items are sold! This will be my last Postal Money order sale. By the end of the day I will have paypal. Postal money orders are too much trouble for my buyers. I have seen the light!!!!!

Edited by strictlyvanagon