Stu

14th Anniversary 02-02-02 Meet 'n Drive

18 posts / 1834 viewsLast Reply

The 14th anniversary of the seminal 02-02-02 PNW meet and drive is approaching!  We are going to meet this year at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday February 6, 2016, at the usual location, the Don Armeni Boat Ramp at Alki, West Seattle, 1222 Harbor Ave SW, 98166.

This is usually our biggest meet of the year.  Come on out and meet your fellow '02 fanatics, kick some tires, and enjoy Starbuck's coffee and Top Pot donuts.  What more could you want?

I look forward to seeing you there!  Stu.

Sweet! Looking forward to attending my first one.

Quick question: is this just a meet-n-drive or is there a swap meet part to this?

Thanks, James

Quick question: is this just a meet-n-drive or is there a swap meet part to this?

Thanks, James

It's just a meet, not a swap meet.  But, if you have parts you want to sell or trade you can certainly bring them.  Thanks.

Thanks, James

Throw some stuff in the trunk and bring it out. We've all been known to do it :P

I don't think I'll have the 2002 out of the garage by then, but I'll bring something over the mountains!

Throw some stuff in the trunk and bring it out. We've all been known to do it :P

I don't think I'll have the 2002 out of the garage by then, but I'll bring something over the mountains!

Thanks, I will throw some tidbits into the trunk and see what you all think. My car came with a bunch of extra parts and I don't know what half the stuff is.

James

UGH... I have a dentist appointment that day, going to still see if I can make it out, not in my 02 since no paint yet, but I will see if I can and if I do it will be a big, white Gmc Yukon 

Any idea how many show up?

P.S. I can confirm that I'm coming, but was wondering on how many show up, since this will be my first time...

Anywhere from 5 or 6 to 25 or 26.

Previous years:

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

I've been selling parts for these cars for 13 years now and have met a ton of local 2002 owners in the portland area. Why don't we have these meet and greats in the Portland area?

I've been selling parts for these cars for 13 years now and have met a ton of local 2002 owners in the portland area. Why don't we have these meet and greats in the Portland area?

To the best of my knowledge, you do.  Your fearless leader is Bill Upton.  Last I heard he was working on a vintage SIG, and coordinated "cars and coffee" meets among other gatherings.  Here's his contact info:

Bill Upton|695 Mary Dr.|Molalla|OR. 97038|503-851-1408| [email protected]

Stu.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.