esty

72 parts car

15 posts / 1788 viewsLast Reply

Ha! My first thought when I saw this was, "Why is someone selling my car!?" Thanks for spreading the word. I've been posting the more interesting bits separately on this forum as I pull them off the car.

Out of curiosity why are you parting it out? Looks like it could've been such a cool project and definitely a color I don't see often.

Thanks,

-Sevag

Out of curiosity why are you parting it out? Looks like it could've been such a cool project and definitely a color I don't see often.

Thanks,

-Sevag

I am not parting out the entire car, just the stuff I don't need for my project.  Will be putting a fresh interior, roll bar, custom box fender flares, wide wheels/tires and E30 M3 drivetrain in its place.

I am not parting out the entire car, just the stuff I don't need for my project. Will be putting a fresh interior, roll bar, custom box fender flares, wide wheels/tires and E30 M3 drivetrain in its place.

Sweeeeet dude sounds great good luck with that s14 I don't have the cheese for one them bad boys.

Thanks,

-Sevag

Is the flywheel still available? Is it a 228mm?

Tim - 281-610-3780

Hoping to avoid parting out the motor/transmission.

are you selling any of the chrome trims 

Keeping the grills and rocker panel trim.  I could sell the belt line trim and lower trim if you really wanted it, but honestly its pretty beat up.  Better off buying new.