TonyHavana

Victoria B.C.

8 posts / 1000 viewsLast Reply

Any 02 owners in Victoria? Going there tomorrow for a few days, and would like to tie in to the local scene. Thanks! Tony

Was just there and didn't see any 02's, saw a few Mitsubishi Delica's and the Hotel Zed had a couple nice VW Buses but I think everybody has put their cars away for the winter.

Yeah, I've seen lots of Japanese imports since I've been on the west coast, and lots of VW Westies too.

But no 02s. Yet.

Thanks Tom, I'll check out the place in Duncan, but not this trip. Where are you located? I've just recently moved to Salt Spring. No 02s here, according to local mechanics.

Hi, Welcome to the area. There are quite a few 2002's on the mainland and a number in Victoria, just that they are stuffed away for the winter.

I am in Port Moody where I have a small shop , semi retired and work on just 2002's , 3.0 coupes and early 911's.   Just finished a 72 tii resto and am deep into a 71 ti full resto.     Been working and owning these cars since 74, worked at the dealer when they still sold 2002's off the showroom floor.   Send me a PM and I will send you my number and e mail address.    In June there is the German Car show as well as later on the BMW club show, both on North Van, lot's of 02's there.

Look forward to meeting you

Rick Stephenson

Thanks for the info Rick. Sold a 1970 ti last May, but looking out for another 2002 now that I'm here.

go to Chapman motors on Cloverdale Ave in Victoria.  There is an Inka touring and Golf 2002 inside.