AtlantaGunner

1969 BMW 2002 in CA

1 post / 1067 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Year:: 1969

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

I saw this one today, so I thought I'd pass it along:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-2002-2002-/161938782406?forcerrptr=true&hash=item25b44db8c6:g:GQkAAOSwwPhWjKRD&item=161938782406

It looks like it has had substantial work done, so likely won't be of interest to anyone who is looking for a project. It has been lowered as well, which I'm not a big fan of, to be honest.

I have been a voyeur on this site for a long time; you guys do a great job and it's fun reading about all of the work everyone is doing. Also, the love for 2002s is fantastic. I have been a HUGE fan of 2002s since I was a kid (I'm in my 40s), but I don't renovate them. I am in the market for a 2002 and have been for a long time. I am looking for a car that has had work done, but I don't want a showroom piece. I want a daily driver (my commute is 3 miles each way).

I live in Atlanta and the car will be garaged daily. I can work on the car (engine mostly), but don't really have the time (or energy) to do a full reno. So, if anyone is looking to sell one, please let me know. Again, my needs aren't extraordinary. I will buy one in any part of the US. Really I'm just looking for a car that has been well maintained and is *mostly* original. Feel free to contact me if interested. I'd also be willing to subsidize a project of some sort, should someone have the interest.

-Jason[

attachment=118302:Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 2.36.49 PM.png]

post-49764-0-32713900-1452195498_thumb.p

Edited by AtlantaGunner