Tanktheory

(COS) 1969 '02 For sale

15 posts / 1413 viewsLast Reply

NOT MINE. I just wanted to share with everyone.

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/5371192180.html

00606_lwZSW3MIF2x_600x450.jpg

I am putting out feelers to see what interest is out there regarding my 2002.

The car is pretty darn straight with very minimal rust. I have it in a storage unit along with a ton of parts from the "orange" parts car. I have everything needed to put the car back together and more.

I have replaced all of the brakes, SS brake lines, Eibach sport springs, Bilstein shocks, Konig Wheels, Kumho tires etc. 

The car handles like a go-cart, it is a kick-in-the-ass to drive. I hate to sell it, but I need to get rid of the storage unit where it has lived for too long.

Edited by Tanktheory

Thanks, I've been looking and then gave up for a bit. It came with a bunch of spare parts. I'll list some when I'm sure I won't need/want them.

It got cut up :(

I have roof section with crank sunroof, hood with a dent in the nose, trunk lid, rear trunk panel, doors, wheels, interior bits etc.

Any chance the floor, trunk pan and shock towers are still avail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Colorado Springs and in need of an early rear bumper. Give me a shout through my profile email.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.