Sign in to follow this  
Gilbert H.

I'm out. Sigh.....

7 posts / 1146 viewsLast Reply

Well, sadly. My 2002 is soon to be out of my life. I was traveling from Austin to the coast earlier this month and hit a deer just outside Goliad, Tx. I have comprehensive insurance but GEICO has deemed the car totaled. Before I negotiate final settlement, I'm putting out the notice if anyone is interested in the car for parts or to possible repair. I think the car is repairable, but I don't have the time or stomach to go through this right now.

It does have some good parts, the motor is fine with a 38/38, it is a 5 speed and has vintage alloy wheels. Interior is in good shape and the sunroof works fine.

If you're interested in purchasing the car let me know ASAP as I'm probably going to settle in the next day or so.

I've included a few photos. The car is located in Corpus Christi.

Best.

Gilbert. 

post-39863-0-23969400-1451408730_thumb.j

post-39863-0-35954400-1451408743_thumb.j

Good deal, Gilbert!

It doesn't appear to be too awful... hopefully, it will just require sheet metal and trim...and maybe that radiator we've been talking about.

Good luck with it all...

Ed Z

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.