Capanada

1973 BMW 2002 Part Out!

31 posts / 2590 viewsLast Reply

unfortunately I am moving and getting rid of a project ive held onto. I have a lot of stuff. Go ahead and ask away and i will try my best to keep you guys updated Ill try posting over facebook groups too. I am in Roseville, CA which is just north of Sacramento PICKUP ONLY unless its a small item. My loss is your gain. I had it setup for a M20 swap and decided to give up the project. I can include pictures easily if you email me at [email protected] I need all this stuff gone. I may give the car to pick n pull if I cant sell it in time. Rolling Chassis. Everything is original except for the trunk lid and the extra driver door I have.

I have a 1973 BMW 2002 Automatic. 

SOLD ITEMS
M10 Motor and harness
Automatic Transmission

Driveshaft (rusted garbage)

Misc interior ask what you need most has been removed already.

Original Spare

Belt exterior trim

chrome exterior trim

Lots of really good items. please pick this stuff up! Has e30 seats and even e30 rear seats that were fitted. I have items that are not in the pictures.

post-45851-0-09058000-1451268448_thumb.j

post-45851-0-26668200-1451268458_thumb.j

Edited by Capanada

Alright let me see if I can help answer some questions. Front grilles and bumpers are in pretty good shape overall. the rear bumper has a slight kink to it. see the pics i posted in this imgur album.

http://imgur.com/a/jhOU1

Honestly whoever can pick up the items first cash in hand that isnt a really low offer its yours!

Edited by Capanada