TAJJJ

FS: M10 + Drivetrain

1 post / 794 viewsLast Reply

Hey 2002faq,

Up for sale is the entire M10 Drivetrain from the engine to the diff, with everything in between included.

Recently, I snagged up an '85 318 that I intend on building out for a project. Part of the project is putting an S52 in. As a result, I'll no longer need and will sell the M10 or any other drivetrain components on the car including:

M10 Engine With All Accessories

G240 (Engages in all gears smoothly, condor shifter bushings were recently installed by PO)

Alternator (<100 Miles on the new alternator / Included with Engine) 

4.10 Open Diff

All Cooling System Components.

All Clutch and Flywheel Components (Clutch recently replaced, engages smoothly)

All Driveshaft Components.

h4om90N.jpg?1

Video Of Motor Running Here: https://youtu.be/5KuWt7TTgds

Engine has 185xxx miles on it and will stay there. Recently had it sitting for about a month without leaking a single drop of oil. The drivetrain is currently in the car and as a result can be started, driven around, etc. If there's any information needed I'll provide it. I can also do a compression test on request. 

Price: $1000 for everything. PM for requests for individual parts!

Located at 21009. Ideally I'd like to sell to a local seller in one chunk rather than shipping. If someone can accommodate that, I'd be very willing to work with you. Not willing to ship at the moment.

post-49755-0-44315400-1451231697_thumb.j

Edited by TAJJJ