gdub

Seattle repair shops, any suggestions

10 posts / 786 viewsLast Reply

Any suggestions for a repair shop near Seattle?  Or shops to avoid?

Thanks in advance.

Midnight Motorsport has an awesome reputation, hence he is booked.

Depending on your timeline, I hear it is worth the wait.

As for shops to avoid, I may know of one, if you are looking for body shops.

Midnight Motorsport.

People seem high on the place. I was thinking of taking my car here from Oregon once it was reliable enough. 

But...

website is dead and facebook hasn't been updated since 2009. 

But that could be they are too busy and don't need to advertise. 

I haven't tried this thing they call a phone yet so that may be the best way to contact them. 

Midnight Motorsport

4009 16TH AVE SW
SEATTLE, WA 98106-1212 
(503) 381-7287 

Midnight Motorsport.

People seem high on the place. I was thinking of taking my car here from Oregon once it was reliable enough.

But...

website is dead and facebook hasn't been updated since 2009.

But that could be they are too busy and don't need to advertise.

I haven't tried this thing they call a phone yet so that may be the best way to contact them.

Midnight Motorsport

4009 16TH AVE SW

SEATTLE, WA 98106-1212

(503) 381-7287

Midnight Motorsport is one guy, Patrick, who is booked out pretty far depending on what you need but is always happy to chat with a customer.

I think he has his priorities right, putting customer service and quality work ahead of a website and FB page.

But yeah, you all should probably stay away so he can get to my fuel injection project sooner. :)

Patrick is great. The wait is worth it. Search his name or Midnight Motorsport for more.

+10 on Patrick @ Midnight Motorsports, no need to look any further. Suggest you call him and set up a time for him to do an inspection on your car. You'll get an honest and thorough evaluation of what you've got and what needs to be taken care of. His rates are really reasonable given the high quality of work he does. You'll be in good hands.

This is for a PPI.  So if the wait is too long for Patrick,  can anyone suggest a second shop?

West Werks in Redmond can do a PPI.  I rent an area from them where I am currently restoring a '73 Tii.  Matt and Francis have worked on several E9s and 02s and can give you a thorough inspection.  Other shops with experience on older BMWs are Car Tender on Capital Hill, Strictly BMW Independent in Bellevue and Eastside Bavarian in Issaquah.

Patrick is in a class by himself but count yourself lucky if you are a current customer.  

I'll second Westwerks.  Also, CarTender, on Cap. Hill, especially if you're close.  Tell JohnnyMac I sent you.  

t