BMWChris

NEW OEM BMW 2002 Front Brake Disc

10 posts / 670 viewsLast Reply

NEW OEM BMW Front Brake Disk in original packaging 

Free shipping within the US 

$200 for set Part# 34111117422

Pm if interested 

While we do live in a capitalistic society, one is free to ask whatever price they want. IMHO, I had observed some of your other FS ads and the prices are truely reflective of a free market.

FYI rockauto prices on very abundant standard brake rotors.

Good luck with the sale.

CENTRIC 12134000 C-Tek Standard     Heart.png

Front

121.34000_DRA__ra_t.jpg 

$15.54   PRONTO BR3405  

Front (Only 18 Remaining)

prevIMGsmall.gifBR3405_1__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

* Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 1 business day $16.39   ACDELCO 18A242A {#19312816} Advantage|Non-Coated   

Front

prevIMGsmall.gif18A242A_Primary__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$41.79   Daily Driver collapseh.gif BECK/ARNLEY 0830810 Premium   

Front [Wholesaler Closeout - Private Label Pkg. - 30 Day Warranty] (Only 6 Remaining)

prevIMGsmall.gifBA_0830810_Fro__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$22.79   FIRST LINE BBD5733S  

eu.gif Front; coupe; option   * Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 1 business day $45.79   RAYBESTOS 9939R {#9939, F9939} Professional Grade; 4 Bolts     Heart.png

Front

prevIMGsmall.gif9939R-4__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$51.89

Edited by conkitchen

While we do live in a capitalistic society, one is free to ask whatever price they want. IMHO, I had observed some of your other FS ads and the prices are truely reflective of a free market.

FYI rockauto prices on very abundant standard brake rotors.

Good luck with the sale.

CENTRIC 12134000 C-Tek Standard     Heart.png

Front

121.34000_DRA__ra_t.jpg 

$15.54   PRONTO BR3405  

Front (Only 18 Remaining)

prevIMGsmall.gifBR3405_1__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

* Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 1 business day $16.39   ACDELCO 18A242A {#19312816} Advantage|Non-Coated   

Front

prevIMGsmall.gif18A242A_Primary__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$41.79   Daily Driver collapseh.gif BECK/ARNLEY 0830810 Premium   

Front [Wholesaler Closeout - Private Label Pkg. - 30 Day Warranty] (Only 6 Remaining)

prevIMGsmall.gifBA_0830810_Fro__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$22.79   FIRST LINE BBD5733S  

eu.gif Front; coupe; option   * Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 1 business day $45.79   RAYBESTOS 9939R {#9939, F9939} Professional Grade; 4 Bolts     Heart.png

Front

prevIMGsmall.gif9939R-4__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$51.89

Hi,

Thank you very much for the info i really appreciate it but what im selling are new "OEM" not aftermarket, not reproductions parts. I did the research and based my price on what they are going for new from "BMW" not a aftermarket parts Supplier. 

I'm with conkitchen on this one.  Those rotors are $32 each from the BMW dealer.

Please send  me the link

post-46951-0-75360600-1450663954_thumb.p

I understand they are offered by them for that price but if you read carefully you will see they do not carry them in stock and will have to place a special order with that being said there may be extra hidden fees also who knows how long they will take to ship them. Im offering mine at a lower price then "BMW" not other online retailers but if it makes everyone happy ill give BMW a call tomorrow to confirm if there online pricing is correct and ill correct mine. Heres BMWs link 

http://parts.bmwofsouthatlanta.com/cart.aspx

I understand they are offered by them for that price but if you read carefully you will see they do not carry them in stock and will have to place a special order with that being said there may be extra hidden fees also who knows how long they will take to ship them. Im offering mine at a lower price then "BMW" not other online retailers but if it makes everyone happy ill give BMW a call tomorrow to confirm if there online pricing is correct and ill correct mine. Heres BMWs link 

http://parts.bmwofsouthatlanta.com/cart.aspx

Try here:

http://www.getbmwparts.com/parts/index.cfm?make=BMW&year=&searchText=34111117422&action=oePartSearch&siteid=214672

These will be shiny new too.

Are you a NOS Dealer with all these dirty parts?

Try here:

http://www.getbmwparts.com/parts/index.cfm?make=BMW&year=&searchText=34111117422&action=oePartSearch&siteid=214672

These will be shiny new too.

Are you a NOS Dealer with all these dirty parts?

Thanks i like how hard everyone tries to prove a point. The final price the site you provided still adds up $200.63 and they ship ground im still offering them at a lower price with priority shipping. How does the dust and dirt from being in storage affect them will that completely change the function so if i clean some very worn brakes suddenly they'll work like new. New is New but ill drop the price if it makes you happy.

post-46951-0-36369400-1450672363_thumb.p

post-46951-0-80580200-1450672384_thumb.p

Thanks i like how hard everyone tries to prove a point. The final price the site you provided still adds up $200.63 and they ship ground im still offering them at a lower price with priority shipping. How does the dust and dirt from being in storage affect them will that completely change the function so if i clean some very worn brakes suddenly they'll work like new. New is New but ill drop the price if it makes you happy.

Think that's a little more than dust/dirt on these, but your price is getting better.

post-32042-0-49836500-1450714250_thumb.j

If you posted all your items in one message/post instead of 1 post-1 piece, then your fellow parts Sellers wouldn't be bumped off the first page so quickly. Just a thought!

Which Dealership do you work for, or, are you a privateer?