Sign in to follow this  
winstontj

Advice on selling e21 and e30 parts

6 posts / 610 viewsLast Reply

I've been away for a while. A lot of the time I was MIA I was running around buying up parts for various projects I had started or wanted to do someday. 

I'm having a hard time selling the e21 & e30 m20 parts. Has the market gone soft? Did I piss someone off 6-7 years ago and get a scarlet letter I don't know about?

I'm trying to sell the usual: motors, subframes, body panels, wheels, suspension parts, etc. I'd rather be told either A) I'm an a-hole and no one will buy from me or B) there is no market and the stuff I'm trying to sell is junk. 

Feedback? Ready to start scrapping really good e21 & e30 M20 stuff. 

Yep, tried both. Seems like there are either no more e21 people around or no e21's left and it seems like all the e30 guys are only interested in 24v motors. I get a bunch of people asking for little knobs or random parts that I give to them (free, they pay shipping) but no one wants the big ticket items.

It's not the end of the world, I just feel bad scrapping stuff in really good shape.

Im looking for an e21 shift platform, you have one?

bill