gallian93

1972 BMW 2002tii Agave Green with Saddle/Tan interior

80 posts / 9171 viewsLast Reply

You would think one of the other "legitimate" bidders would have said this is my lucky day and grab it.

This guy had very little credibility before....now what ?

I am one town over but wouldn't even waste my time looking at this car

This "reserve auction" is really a joke. His shill bidder can bump it right up to the reserve. 

Can't wait till thehackmechanic chimes in 

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=151913209832&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

You would think one of the other "legitimate" bidders would have said this is my lucky day and grab it.

This guy had very little credibility before....now what ?

I am one town over but wouldn't even waste my time looking at this car

This "reserve auction" is really a joke. His shill bidder can bump it right up to the reserve. 

Can't wait till thehackmechanic chimes in 

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=151913209832&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

Rob has stated his thoughts on this during the previous time the car was listed.

Hey, if the visible rust bubbling is ALL the rust, and if, with a fresh tank of gas and minor sorting, it starts right up and drives, it may still be work $17k, but those are a lot of ifs, considering the storm clouds.

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this car. Maybe it's just because of all of the time I spend representing a car thoroughly and honestly when I put something up for auction.

you are obsessed because you simply do not have enough ti's in the garage!! :)

The car sold Saturday outside eBay for $15k.  How do I know?  Because I was the broker.  $$ in-hand.

And folks - never have I seen such a group of whiny yentas in my life.  

You guys make Millennials look good. 

"There's a sucker born every minute." - P.T. Barnum

Shill bidders? Really?

Why are you all so obsessed with nonsense?

It was a great 2002tii and sold for a fair price. All this bull about license plates and "I didn't want to go see the car 'cause the guy was rude".

Puh leez......

I'm sure when it comes time to sell your 2002s you'll be fine with people scrutinizing meaningless minutiae.