Vicleonardo1

Ebay York to Sanden Bracket which one?

7 posts / 942 viewsLast Reply

The type of bracket you need is based upon the compressor you buy.  Do you have a pic. of your compressor?

Jose

Do a search for one of HobieDaves brackets.  Very well made!

+1

The real advantage of a hobiedave bracket is that you remove the original, enormous York bracket and completely replace it -- rather than adding to it -- with the smaller, lighter hobiedave bracket. The old idler pulley arrangement is thus gone and you adjust belt tension with the sliding bracket of the hobiedave bracket. There are threads herein showing and discussing the hobiedave bracket. Hobiedave (that's his user name) periodically makes batches of his brackets, so you can often buy them new.

Regards,

Steve

Thank You guys.

I am aware of the Hobiedave Bracket. My install may need to be done before he makes another batch.

I am trying to replace the York with a Sanden SD508 clone or refurb. I think the claw type makes the compressor more adjustable? aka similar to Hobiedave?

I will PM him and find out if he has any available.