theNomad

Anyone in the IE like to show me around the 2002?

6 posts / 1410 viewsLast Reply

I'm in the market for a 2002, always liked them, but now scared of massive bodywork and rust repair from buying the "wrong one". 

Maybe I'm a bit gun-shy but cant afford to spend good money on a car and then look at double the money on hidden rust repair or interior repair etc. 

I'm a parts changer shadetree mechanic and enjoy wrenching but love driving even more. Interested in doing suspension and engine refresh myself. Miata and then E30 are familiar to me.

If you're in the area and have a spare bit of time to show me your 2002 I'll buy the coffee and talk cars.

I'm in Redlands, CA

Edited by theNomad

If you want to make the trip up the 210 to Irwindale during business hours, I would be happy to show you a couple. (even happier if you brought coffee).

I'll take you up on that soon, maybe after the holidays.

Definitely would love to see IE. Maybe I'll even have one by then

I've got the next week off. I'll take you up on your offer and head out your way to see Ireland Engineering if you're available. 

What day works well and what's your drink of choice?  :)

No '02 for me just yet, tough market. Still looking

Sure, we should meet up. I've got mine waiting for seat mounts right now. Send me a PM, I'm free on the weekend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.