scoTTlarock

Jersey guy saying hello

9 posts / 1593 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Hey all

Just wanted to put up a post to say hello. There isn't any NJ specific forum on here, so I figure I would come here and say hello.

There aren't many 2002s in NJ that I know of, but I'm only about 15 miles west of the Holland Tunnel so I will continue to lurk in here and maybe come out to some of these get togethers you guys get going. Would love to see some other 2002s in real life and pick your brains for further knowledge.

Cheers

Scott

post-41220-0-14198900-1443755182_thumb.j

post-41220-0-14198900-1443755182_thumb.j

Edited by scoTTlarock

Scott: There is a bunch of us in NJ. We are all spread out throughout the state, and no one ( including me) takes the time to organize drives. Had someone from the BMW CCA Group from Delaware organize a couple of drives, and I also participated in a couple of drives with folks from Bucks County PA. Write me a note and we can talk about doing something, maybe in north western NJ... I have email addresses for several people in the state.

When I still lived in NJ, seeing an 02 was a rare treat! Bimmerfest east had the most I had seen at once on the east coast.

Hey Guys, Also new to the group.  Just picked up my second 02 (first in the US) a 1972 Roundie that needs a little TLC.  I met Scott recently.  I'm also down for a drive anytime!  I'm in Passaic County about 18 miles from NYC.

Hope to meet some of you soon

Rob

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.