• Upcoming Events

remout

Ti hubs on none ti car?

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

I can't seem to search this one up, I'm sure it's been beaten to death. Will ti hubs fit on a none ti car. The none ti car is a round tail light car.

Thanks!

Just to be clear, are you referring to a ti or a tii? I ask this only because I would guess that, since ti's are extremely rare in the U.S. -- and you appear to be in the U.S. -- ti hubs are probably at least as rare here!

Starting with what I actually know, tii hubs will only fit on the beefier tii spindles (larger than a non-tii), which come only with -- you guessed it -- tii struts. I BELIEVE, but I do not know for absolute certain, that ti's used the same strut, spindle, hub components as the tii.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

Absolutely, all you need is Tii/Ti struts and they'll fit perfectly. The standard strut and hub have

a smaller bearing than the Tii/Ti units.

Ti and Tii hubs are the same......they use the same struts and larger bearings.

neither will fit on normal 02 struts.

iirc.

these parts questions are easily checked by looking up the parts on realoem.com.

For the sake of clarity and grammar:

Tii front hubs do NOT fit on standard (non- ti/tii) STRUTS.  Therefore, the hubs themselves don't fit a non ti/tii.

If you change the struts, brakes and hubs together, then it all fits wonderfully, and bolts right on.

In back, all hubs are created equal, but the tii trailing arms are boxed to reduce flex.

hth

t

for sake of clarity and grammar.... :)

rear tii/ti hubs are not the same as regular 02 hubs.  they fit in either tii/ti or normal 02 trailing arms and on the axles, but the hub is thicker and stronger than the normal 02 hubs..... ;)

tii hub

DSCN2709_zps750cb3e9.jpg

Edited by mlytle

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.