96 posts / 8323 viewsLast Reply

I purchased BBS RS wheels and euro turn signals.

Paid as "gift". Seller has been unresponsive as of yesterday afternoon and I have a very important question that I asked regarding the wheels. 

Speedracer2002, please speak up and ease our thoughts. 

September 9, 2015 , 3:59 pm

Shipping Label Created

WEST NEWTON, MA 02465

9461209699938764067616 Is the tracking info I received no reply after. His name should be Adam West PayPal info is for Matt Sandoval??? I asked about PayPal receivers info. That's whe I he emailed tracking #

I have a lot of information on the seller. Most public, some personal. I have contacts that know him personally, including but not limited to family members, car friends in the New Mexico area, and people who have dealt with him in the past. I have instagram accounts, facebook accounts, other forum member accounts, other phone numbers, other emails, etc. It would be rather easy to get a hold of his address, his family address, his ex-gf address, his best friend's address. 

I don't intend to utilize my sources, but I will if necessary. Liam Neeson was a close mentor of mine. 

Don, Adam, Matt, whatever name you go by today, please speak up. 

Just sent him the following message (via email):

Adam, I'd advise you to check in on your for sale thread on the FAQ. The natives are getting restless ;)

Still trying to give the seller the benefit of the doubt, but yeah, it's not lookin good folks.