Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Alpina Lip flares from Jaymic, part III

13 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

flared02.jpg

Further to my post a few days ago..I would like to collect names and addresses of those who have expressed interest in Jaymic reproducing the Alpina 'lip' flares as shown in the pic (fiberglass). It may end up proving futile, but I would like to at least try... what I would like to do is send them a list of names, complete with email addresses and mailing addresses of those who have expressed interest, in the hopes that they decide to reproduce them. Or if they have it in the back of their minds, that they press the issue a bit :).

Anyways, please EMAIL ME your contact info, including name, email address, and mailing addres...phone number may be good as well. I'm compile a list, draft a letter, and send it to Jaymic. If you don't feel comfortable sending me (or them) your contact info, then by all means leave it out. I think it would go a bit towards seeming more genuine and seriously interested.

thanks

email to matt@disimilar.com

Matt

'72 02/m20pwrd

ps I believe the flares in the pic are metal..Jaymic would reproduce the fiberglass ones that would need to be molded into your body. They would NOT be like the Turbo flares that are simply riveted on.

Guest Anonymous

I actually don't like the look of hte Turbo moldings, personal taste I guess. I have talked (via email) to Dave about his steel flares..and its an inane amount of work, which is why I am investigating this route.

Matt

Guest Anonymous

lances1.jpg

Not the best shot I know but it is all I can find. The turkis car is a tii with rabbit flares (steel)

Guest Anonymous

a bunch of little things, clean it up as best as possible and sell it. I need to get something i can drive in the winter if neccesary, something reliable to have at school with me....any idea what i could get for it? im thinking ill get like a 91 325ix, a 94 or so 325(IS maybe>?) if im real lucky and can find the cash, a 95 M3.....also looking into some AWD subaru's, maybe a 2.5 rs....

Guest Anonymous

Dodge Omni front fender flairs also look good on a number of

cars. Next time you see an Omni check out the front fender lips.

john