Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Fun with Photoshop

14 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

though the 'mercian Hot Rod crowd would love the chopped pic.

-Justin

'76 02, not chopped or lowered

'97 m3, "

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

and that fast and furry look is too much, lol. i could not access the other shopped images: server error- maybe they were too hideous even for the internet. will visit the VW forum later.

Guest Anonymous

the auxillary generator, to run all those lights!

Guest Anonymous

bwhahahahah.... (rubbin it in as my piece of rust sits in the garage) : )

Guest Anonymous

forgot you got it patched up... in the process of parts/stripping mine and chipped up the tar on the passenger footwell to find yet another set of lovely big rust holes. All the more excuse to mod it an piss off the purists...

it's looking great Al, by the way. Hows the beater? You drivin it thru the winter?

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

URL: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442890377&category=2031&rd=1

Fortunately up here, it doesn't really get cold enough to snow much, so we don't see much salt. I keep the Sahara insured year round, but it sits in the garage during the rain season. I only drive it if I really need to, or if the weather is nice. Otherwise, Anita and I are sharing the VW.

As for the black beater, it's sitting beside my garage, with no carb, a rusty rear subframe, and a bad slave cylinder. I've been contemplating what to do with it, and I think I may fix it, rust proofe the hell out of it, and turn it into a daily beater/TSD rally car.

Al

Guest Anonymous

LOTS O LIGHTS, gut the interior, and spray everything w/rustproof or undercoating... woo-hOOO!!!