Stu

'73 Malaga For Sale $6,250

8 posts / 1479 viewsLast Reply

One owner car with the original title. She is selling it for her father in a nursing home.

Picked it up today.  :)  Thanks for the heads up Stu!  I got the original old title and that is cool but if I get the original window sticker and paperwork this weekend I will post some pictures.  

Just a bit of an update on this 73 Malaga.  I never got to restoring it so after a year I sold it. 

I happened to see the car on Craigslist and found out the owner was moving back home to New Zealand (great guy) and could not keep the car.  He had done a lot of work and sourced many parts for the car.  I felt an attachment to the car and had regretted selling it.  Tonight I went and drove it home.  A lot of this car is now in boxes but it has had a lot of work done already.   I am excited to have the story and the car back.  These pictures are from my drive home tonight.  (friend followed with my truck full of parts)

IMG_3861.JPG

IMG_3862.JPG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.