scoopyg

Tampa members?

4 posts / 1593 viewsLast Reply

Hello Florida members.  I am relocating from frigid Ohio to sunny Tampa (Town and Country/ Westchase), and was wondering if there were any members in the Tampa area.

We plan to be moved in down there around Sept. 1, so if there are members in the Tampa area, let me know and we could meet up and talk cars.

Rich

post-47363-0-49442600-1439071855_thumb.j

post-47363-0-25036200-1439071873_thumb.j

Hey Scoop, welcome to Tampa. Nice 02! I've got a '76 (my first) I rescued out of a barn in West Virginia that hasn't seen the road in nearly 30 years. I'm working on it a little here and there, but I'm a noob. It'll be roadworthy some day. Until then, it's just a dream. I'll keep my eyes out for ya!

(edited)

Welcome Scoopyg, I am just a bit north and serve as one of the Governors for the Florida Suncoast BMWCCA. More importantly, I own 2 02s, and would love to get together with fellow owners in this area. There is a group that meets in Clearwater but I have not yet made it to a gathering...

Edited by Fawudd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.